Friday, April 8, 2011

It's been a while

We just got back from Disney earlier this week and it was awesome. We have always loved going but it was a different experience taking the boys. We weren't sure how Ty was going to react to the characters since he was scared of Elmo outside of a store handing out fliers one day (maybe it had something to do with the fact that Elmo's head was on crooked!). We had nothing to worry about, both of the boys were so excited it was better than we could have even imagined.
We only told them we were going the night before we left. Thank God because Aidan couldn't fall asleep, he was too excited and was up half the night.
Our second day there we spent 12 hours at The Magical Kingdom and the boys did not stop for a second. We took an obscene amount of pictures that I have to go through - should only take about 3 days! I'll post some soon.
Tyler's speech kicked into full gear on this trip and he talked the entire time!!! Wow - talk about the flood gates opening up.

Now that we are back I hope to be able to post more often. Hopefully with some much needed improvements. Although, one of the most amazing people I know has a blog that is just unreal. I don't know how she does it. I always wonder how many hours are in her day - lol. I will probably not reach the level she is at but I sure will try.

here are a few pics..


Ty is just a bit excited for the magic carpet ride.


1 comment:

  1. Those smiles are priceless! Can't wait to hear the deets live. Do you think that will ever happen??? I know I owe you a phone call.

    ReplyDelete